I updated our cnMaestro server by installing a new ova file. I shut down the old server. Then booted up the new one. I set up the same IP address as the old server.
I then noticed that our monitoring program was notifying me of a mass outage. The access points logs show
02/22/2017 : 08:44:53 MST : :Web user; user=admin; Reboot from Webpage;
02/22/2017 : 08:44:59 MST : :Forced reset;
02/22/2017 : 08:44:59 MST :
I also had an ePMP backhaul drop the link for a bit. They did not reboot, they just dropped the link.
The funny thing is only one of the networks I have configured was rebooted. All the others were un-effected. I have subnets for each management zone.
We were using cnMaestro 1.3.0-r7
I updated to 1.4.0r-11
The PMP Access points are running 15.0.3
The ePMP backhaul is running 3.2.2 on both ends