cnMaestro Performance Throughput

What would explain the different in Throughput between my radio and my router? The router is showing 330 uplink and 440 downlink. This is not even capable. Is it a glitch with cnMaestro cloud version 2.4.2-r59 or r195w router software version 4.6-R16?

Hi ,

Can you please invite me to your cloud account so that we can check what exactly is the issue. Please send me a private message with the SM and Router MAC addresses where the issue is seen in that particular account . My mail id is krishna.reddum@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thanks,
KR.

Hi Cheree King,

I have checked your account and the issue is seen in that particular radio for that instance of time alone . The data is received from the device and cnmaestro plotted it accordingly. I cross checked the issue against another radio and router under the same AP which has same software version and model but there is no issue in the other router . Also the radio and router Throughput matches. So far we have not seen this issue also during our internal testing with R195W or cnmaestro and this has nothing to do with cnMaestro 2.4.2 release. Do you remember any operation specific to this router that might have caused the Throughput spike on 15 JAN 2021 at that particular time.

Thanks,
KR.

Here is another screenshot from today on another customer.

Hi Cheree King,
I forwarded the tech support dump from the devices to the engineering team and will update once root cause is found . Also will try to reproduce locally .

Thanks,
KR.

Hi Cheree King,

We are unable to reproduce this issue in our’s local server,

Could you please enable the Syslog server with Debug level in the device in which your are facing the issue and please forward that syslog dump to my email id ‘durgaprasad.kunda@cambiumnetworks.com’

You can enable the syslog server from device UI (please follow article: Enabling Remote Syslog server in Devices for logging the cnMaestro and Device related logs)
or you can enable from cnMaestro > AP Group > Management > Event Logging (Please find the below screenshot for reference).

Thanks,
Durga Prasad K