cnMaestro: Session Count Units on Vertical Axis?

On Performance Graphs > Sessions, the vertical axis is labeled "Count". I'm relatively certain this is actually "Count / Hour" or "Session Drops / Hour".

Please re-label the axis to accurately represent the units.

Thank you, Chris

Hi Chris,

The Sessions Graph vertical axis count is ideally Count per 5 minutes if the graph plotting interval is 1/2/4/6/12/24 Hours and it is count per 1 Hour for the graph plottingĀ  interval of 1 week. The same is represented in the top right corner of the graph indicasting the Resolution as either 5 mins or 1 Hour. I hope this will be clear to the user.

Please let me know if it is still not clear and something needs to be changed for better understanding.

Thanks,

KR.

@KR wrote:

The Sessions Graph vertical axis count is ideally Count per 5 minutes if the graph plotting interval is 1/2/4/6/12/24 Hours and it is count per 1 Hour for the graph plotting  interval of 1 week. The same is represented in the top right corner of the graph indicasting the Resolution as either 5 mins or 1 Hour. I hope this will be clear to the user.

Please let me know if it is still not clear and something needs to be changed for better understanding.

I now understand what the graph represents and how it can be manipulated, but the graph itself (without explanation) is not clear. It does make an implication, but a graph should be able to be read with minimal explanation.

I suggest the graph should actually display something like "Count / 5 Minutes" or "Count / Hour" when the appropriate selections are made. 

Thank you, Chris

Conveyed the same to the engineering team and they will be looking into it and making the necessary changes as required

Thank you.