cnMaestro update issue..

Hi There,

Been noticing a few issues with cnMaestro while deploying firmware 15.1.3.  Every now and then cnMaestro seems to get stuck on the last SM getting updated at "Downloading the firmware image".  Sometimes it helps rebooting the SM and othertimes not.  For instance , it's been stuck for about three hours trying to update a SM unit that's clearly offline.  I even tried rebooting the cnMaestro server out of desperation since there doesn't seem to be any other way of killing the update job but with zero success.. 

BM SERVICES SM
Offline InProgress
 Downloading the firmware image

I'm running version 1.6.1-r10.  I don't think I had simmular issues on previous updates with the previous version of cnMaestro. So it might be something that got introduced with either the new firmware (15.1.3) or the new version of cnMaestro.

-steph

Hi

Can you please share the details via private message.

If you using On-Premises then I need to take remote session and check the job status.

Please PM me the details.

Rupam

Hi

Can you please share the details via private message.

If you using On-Premises then I need to take remote session and check the job status.

Please PM me the details.

Rupam

Based on our discussion via PM, please confirm the problem is resolved.

The problem eventually solved it self after the unit which caused the update manager to get stuck came back online.  

Thanks for the assist Rupam , much appreciated.

I had this go on as well, When using CnMaestro Cloud. One account took about 12 hours or so the other a 3 but was 2 out of 140. 

Just for information , I have no issues atm. 

Radio that was upgraded was Online, Was reported as online, Though went offline as I lost access.