cnMaestro v1.2.1 Beta

cnMaestro version 1.2.1 includes the features listed in the table below.

cnMaestro 1.2.1 Beta Features v2.jpg

If you are interested joining the beta, follow the instructions listed below to apply.

Login to Cambium support center.  https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/

Navigate to https://cloud.cambiumnetworks.com/app/authenticatedapp.html

Apply for either the Cloud or On-Premises Beta. 

Note:  The Beta will run for several weeks and Cambium will periodically add new participants during this period.

Zero touch onboarding via cnMaestro: If the AP has been onboarded to cnMaestro, the SMs under that AP will automatically be available in cnMaestro to be claimed and onboarded. Operator does not have to enter in a Cambium ID and Onboarding key to each SM.

1 Like

So how soon can we managed PMP 450 and PMP 450i radios on this Beta version? Another question if my radios are already installed on tower, in order to manage serial number is to be provided. Is there anyway we  can manage by providing MAC Address instead?

You can onboard PMP AP using cambiumID as the older devices are not having strong serial no.
Once you onboard PMP AP into your cnMaestro account using cambiumID all the SM will be onboarded on its own (using zero touch feature)

So ideally only the AP has to be managed first and SM will follow it’s parent instruction and talk to cnMaestro.

I get PMP450i  AP onboard, but not PMP450 SM

The SM says  "Resolving URL (cloud.cambiumnetworks.com - Default Cloud URL)"

hello, to participate in the beta, apply and have not I commanded reply, would participate in the version cloud for internet project with captive portal, and according read this version brings a part where you can fully configurable captive portal, I would appreciate you help, queire see the solution work before buying, you help me with my record, thank you for your time and hope your prompt response, greetings.

Hi Chiva,

The Cloud version of the captive portal will be available for Beta very soon. Thanks for your interest in trying this out.

We will intimate through the cnMaestro Forum when this is ready for Beta. If you want the On Premises version with Captive Portal it is ready for Beta and you can try the same.

Thanks,

KR.