cnMaestro On-Premises version 1.2.2 is available for download from the Cambium support site.
Download cnMaestro On-Premises
This version will be release in cnMaestro Cloud in two weeks.
cnMaestroTM On-Premises 1.2.2 Release Notes
cnMaestro On-Premises is a standalone version of the cnMaestro Cloud application that can be installed in a customer's data center. This document highlights the features in the 1.2.2 release, which are primarily focused on Wi-Fi. If you haven’t updated cnMaestro recently, please also review the 1.2.1 Release Notes, which detail new PMP functionality.
The overall look-and-feel of the cnMaestro UI has been updated.
The Site Dashboard aggregates Wi-Fi devices at a location, such as the floor of a building. It provides a single place for monitoring adjacent WiFi APs in cnMaestro. The Site Dashboard contains the following parameters:
- WiFi Devices Availability (Total & Offline)
- Wireless Clients
- Top 5 AP (Clients / Throughput / Offline AP’s)
- Channel Distribution
- Wireless Clients Graph
- Throughput Graph
- WiFi Access Points
- Wireless Clients
- Floor Plan
- Accessing the Site Dashboard
- Creating the Site Dashboard
Design your guest access portal in cnMaestro. The Guest Access feature allows clients to connect to wireless service through a free model or by buying Vouchers. This feature creates a separate network for guests by providing internet access to guest wireless devices, such as mobile phones or laptops.
Profile Based Configuration
Create WiFi profiles using a GUI wizards in cnMaestro. Profiles represent the full configuration of a device. Profiles can be reused across many devices, and cnMaestro tracks if the device is synchronized with the configuration saved in the Profile.
Supported Cambium Products
cnMaestro On-Premises supports for the following Cambium Networks products. The software versions are the minimum required to use cnMaestro.
cnMaestro supports the following browsers.
The following issues exist in the cnMaestro On-Premises 1.2.2 release.
Aura-230 - Not able to generate more than 10000 at a time and observed "error occurred while performing this action"
Aura-224 - Exported Client session events through CSV has UTC time zone.
Aura-227 - Server hung when trying to export the 50,000 vouchers as PDF.
Aura-231 - When the download is aborted from browser, it does not release the resources on cnMaestro
CNSSNG-3748 - Usage is 0 bytes in Site Dashboard > Top 5 AP's > Usage
CNSSNG-4083 - When Server is rebooted after Data Import sometimes DHCP error and Disk Errors are encountered
Where to Get Help
There are a number of places to get help with cnMaestro.
1. Cambium Community: The cnMaestro Forum provides the best place to ask questions and get up-to-date information.
2. On-Premises Quick Start Guide: This guide walks you through the initial management process and allows you to get onboarded quickly. It is embedded into the cnMaestro image and can be accessed on the Home Page of the UI. It can also be downloaded in PDF format from the Cambium Support website.
3. Cambium Support: The Cambium Support team is available 24x7 to answer questions and resolve issues.