CNUT Issues

I am suddenly having all sorts of CNUT issues. Wondering if anyone can help.

I downloaded the latest CNUT 3.26.
Downloaded 10.5 package

Error 1:
I managed to access 2 out of 3 AP’s. The 3rd one is telling me that it encountered an error establishing telnet connection. No idea why. I tried several times. Any idea why this would be happening? I gave not changed passwords, etc., and have always been able to access this AP before.

Error 2:
I had chosen to enable SM Auto Update, and a few of the SM’s got updated, but then it looked like auto update had stopped. I disabled and reenabled, and a couple more got updated, but now it just seems like it has stopped.

Error 3:
I thought perhaps something was going on with the latest CNUT, so I uninstalled and rolled back to previous version 3.1 that I had. Now when I try and enable SM Auto Update on the AP’s it says: “No SM AutoUpdate Packages available for: AP-DES”??? What the heck is going on?

I am running Windows 7 and although I do not see that as a supported platform on the Canopy website, I have had no problems until today.

Thanks.

etech wrote:
I am suddenly having all sorts of CNUT issues. Wondering if anyone can help.

I downloaded the latest CNUT 3.26.
Downloaded 10.5 package

Error 1:
I managed to access 2 out of 3 AP's. The 3rd one is telling me that it encountered an error establishing telnet connection. No idea why. I tried several times. Any idea why this would be happening? I gave not changed passwords, etc., and have always been able to access this AP before.

Error 2:
I had chosen to enable SM Auto Update, and a few of the SM's got updated, but then it looked like auto update had stopped. I disabled and reenabled, and a couple more got updated, but now it just seems like it has stopped.

Error 3:
I thought perhaps something was going on with the latest CNUT, so I uninstalled and rolled back to previous version 3.1 that I had. Now when I try and enable SM Auto Update on the AP's it says: "No SM AutoUpdate Packages available for: AP-DES"???? What the heck is going on?

I am running Windows 7 and although I do not see that as a supported platform on the Canopy website, I have had no problems until today.

Thanks.

1) sounds like an SNMP community issue.
2)what method are you using, AP as fileserver or a seperate TFTP server on the local machine?
3)you failed to reload the packages after downgrading (which shouldn't be necessary)