Configuration Templates Broken?

I just went to provision an R200 with the primary template I created, and it appears the templates can no longer be used! Is there a way to still use the templates?

[I dedicated several hours to figuring out the old system. It may have been challenging and clunky, but it worked. I imagine the new system is very nice, but I really just need to provision this device and move on with my day. I don't have time for this right now.

Please, don't remove old functionality like this.]

You  can use your existing template in the profile . Please follow the below steps :

1. Goto Configure > Create Profile 

2. In the profile > Goto User-defined overrides section and paste the template that you have.

This settings will override parameters that are created in profile and template commands will be given preference.Please check the screenshot for reference

@Madhu wrote:

You  can use your existing template in the profile...

All of my existing template variables cannot be found. All of my customer devices have about 4-10 custom variables that were set with the old template system. When the template was pulled up for that customer, all variables were pre-populated. If a new template was made, all the variables pre-populated so the template update could be pushed.

I need these old variables back. How can I get these variables back without re-entering every one manually?

@uberdome wrote:

...I need these old variables back. How can I get these variables back without re-entering every one manually?

After some further testing, the old variables are now pre-populating in the new configuration system. I'm not sure if I was making a mistake previously, or if this has been fixed, but thank you for making sure these variables survive the change.