connection loss

Hi,

I'm experiencing a connection loss in a ptp connection.

The loss apparently doesn't happen with a recurrent timing. The link may stay up for weeks or days, but sometimes it disconnects by itself and after a few moments (minutes) it reconnects by itself without any action.

The link is 50meter long (just across a small tiny country path. I haven't seen any surce of signals around.

The equipment is:

epmp 1000 force 180 both ends

fw version is 2.4.3

Besides, in another area, very far from the one described above, I have another ptp link 900meter long that works perfectly since 2 years ago.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for helping

Mario

@M49 wrote:

Hi,

I'm experiencing a connection loss in a ptp connection.

The loss apparently doesn't happen with a recurrent timing. The link may stay up for weeks or days, but sometimes it disconnects by itself and after a few moments (minutes) it reconnects by itself without any action.

The link is 50meter long (just across a small tiny country path. I haven't seen any surce of signals around.

The equipment is:

epmp 1000 force 180 both ends

fw version is 2.4.3

Besides, in another area, very far from the one described above, I have another ptp link 900meter long that works perfectly since 2 years ago.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for helping

Mario

Hi Mario,

Could you please upgrade your radios to the latest FW version?

The latest FW version is 3.5.2.

Beside that, could you please attach system log from AP and SM after issue has occurred?

Thank you.

Thank you Fedor,

as soon as the customer will let me do it I'll upgrade the system to the new fw. I'll post the system log shortly.

Thanks again for now

Mario