Consortium (was Canopy WISP Coalition)

To all those said they were interested, please shoot me an email directly to the address below (not a private message) so I can send you a Questionaire.

Please complete the Questionaire ASAP as I would like to get this Consortium rolling as soon as practically possible.

While the exact discount you will see is unknown, I can tell you that based on the prices most of you are paying you will save quite a bit on the cost of SM’s and other equipment as well as a host of other potential benefits.

jrichardson_at_aircloud.com

Hey Guys,
I need to get the questionaire back to those who asked for it ASAP. We can get this rolling pretty quickly - I already have better pricing that any of you are paying now…

Need the questionaire bck by Friday. There are WISPs ready to buy but I need to know what our negotiating strength is and that’s what the questionaire is for. It takes 5 minutes to complete.

send back to jrichardson_at_aircloud_dot_com.

If you need a copy, it’s here: ftp://69.42.24.12:2112

Jerry is there a user name/password to get that questionaire? I tried guest/guest but it would not let me in.

anonymous - no password.

Make sure you add the port :2112

Thank you Jerry. :slight_smile:

Thanks to those who have returned the Questionaire. Individually we don’t make alot of noise, but collectively we can definately get some attention.

We have started the process and I will let you know when we are ready to start taking orders. We hope to be ready to roll in a few weeks. If you need radios now, just order what you need to get by for the short term.

Can you talk with Lastmilegear and WirelessBeehive about their products as well?

One thing at a time.

Once we get things rolling with the Canopy gear we will look into other high demand items.

Just a note on the Cyclones - as a Motorola dealer we get good pricing. Buying the radios from Moto and sending them to Last Mile for conversion turns out to be cheaper than buying prebuilt units from Last Mile. Perhaps if you get good pricing from Motorola, you could have the same result.

Aaron

acherman wrote:
Just a note on the Cyclones - as a Motorola dealer we get good pricing. Buying the radios from Moto and sending them to Last Mile for conversion turns out to be cheaper than buying prebuilt units from Last Mile. Perhaps if you get good pricing from Motorola, you could have the same result.

Aaron

Good point acherman!

We are close to an agreement. Hoping to have things finalized by Friday, and then I will email the enrollment form with pricing to those who submitted Questionaires. Again, the combined buying power of the consortium is very strong, you will be very very happy.

In the mean time, anyone who is interested in a killer deal on 5250AP’s and 5200SM’s PM me.

Thanks

Jerry Richardson wrote:
We are close to an agreement. Hoping to have things finalized by Friday, and then I will email the enrollment form with pricing to those who submitted Questionaires. Again, the combined buying power of the consortium is very strong, you will be very very happy.

In the mean time, anyone who is interested in a killer deal on 5250AP's and 5200SM's PM me.

Thanks
:?

i have no idea why that was quoted by me? am i doing something seriously wrong?

I wonder if someone got your password? Try changing it.

If you have not sent in a Questionaire, please do so. I will send you the pricing that we were able to negotiate.

You can download it here:

ftp://69.42.24.12:2112.

anonymous - no password. Make sure you add the port :2112

email it back to me at jrichardson_at_aircloud_dot_com.

i want prices, i want prices!

OK! OK!

It’s coming

:smiley:

FYI, I am getting similar pricing now for 9000SMs as the consortium pricing I received. The 5700SMs were cheaper, however, but require purchases of 100.