cpe resetitself

Hi,

I have problem witch CPe . Some CPE resetitself . CPE logoff and 30seconds-1minuts logon again.

Look that:

Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:23:19 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 0
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:23:39 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 1

Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:47:17 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 0
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:51:14 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 1
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:51:43 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 0
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:55:41 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 1

Firmware is 2.2.1 in AP and 8.0.0 in CPE.

Someone have the same problem ??

Hi,

yes i have the same problem. I still wait for the answer of motorola support

bye

I have not alone :slight_smile:

Thanks in your post because cambium told me "another company dont have this problem "

Hi

What?

have opened three cases and the only workaround that Support found is to change the AP.

i still waiting for the CPe now.

bye

campat wrote:
Hi

What?

have opened three cases and the only workaround that Support found is to change the AP.

i still waiting for the CPe now.

bye

Support cant help as there seems to be nearly no development resources scheduled for PMP320.
They've to stall for time.

We've still the problem that sometimes layer3 connectivity is lost by some cpes. Now this lasts for
1 to 2 hours then cpe comes back. This happens even with great signal. Reboot of CPE or AP
solves this immediately. Enabling security forces this to happen much more often. Bug Fix for
security is promised for March.
I also see short (minute) outages of single cpes. We're playing with settings and frequency for months now
but I'm sure this are bugs which are not going to be fixed soon as (nearly) nobody is working on it.

Still no Radius accounting, ...

I've started flaming in several places as wakening call. If Cambium does not start to give stronger
support to this gear it is *dead*. We seized deployment for the meantime and look for an alternative
for 3.5GHz. We were amazed by PTP600 products and the coverage we've seen by testing PMP320.
But since using this gear we are loosing our faith in moto/cambium.

Oh Hi,

great news
we have exact the same problems.

we have the great network in Europe will all product of motorola an 6500 customers
an 800 AP. CAMBIUM MUST DO SOMETHING.

Hi everyone who follow this thread,

This is the last case number 22973215. I have the next remote session with the Support on monday and we try to solve this issue. (i hope).

But if you have these or the same Problems with C320, please post to these thread.

Thx

Hi gentelmes,

Cambium told me you case is another problem. I have petition for us ??

Can you check , when look in log and see:

Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:47:17 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 0
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:51:14 GMT 64:ed:57:10: ssStatus 1

You must check “UPTIME” in CPE. When time works agrees in logg of in AP you have the same problem and you must open new case.

we have CPEs that reset too, ours looks like it is caused from Harq retries, when we have the value higher than 1, they reboot every few hours. when it is one, or none, most of our CPEs will stay up for days at a time. but not every single one.

also we have had less of these problems when we stopped using CMM4s. It reduced some, but still exsits in some places… also we noticed taking flow control away from our tower switches and routers seemed to help a little more as well… again we are still having the problem some what, and the real downside for us is not having high harq values, we have crap conditions to work with and the harq seems to be the magic sauce for us :frowning:

2.2 basestations
8.0 CPEs
all of our non moto indoor units are fine, never rebooting

hi dzikson,

Sorry but i have this problem with the CPE.

The Support say we have a problem with the ServiceFlow and we exceeded the capabilities of the AP (1 AP with 70 CPE).

an in the event log we have also this event: ssStatus 0/1

we will see what we can do for this.

Bye

i will let you know

Hi,

Cambium send me anothe power suplly to CPE and upgreade to new firmware 2.2.2 but we stil have reset CPE ;/

Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:38:07 GMT 64:ed:57:30: ssStatus 0
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:38:23 GMT 64:ed:57:30: ssStatus 1

Regaeds

Dzikson