Delay in getting a cnMaestro account

A number of customers have expressed frustration over the fact that requests for cnMaestro accounts have been made but a follow up email confirmation providing an account access has not yet been received.

The team is working diligently on improving this and there should be a significant improvement in speeding up the account creation process coming in a few weeks.

Any progress on this?  I filled out the request form a couple weeks ago and never heard anything at all - I can accept that it takes some time to get things rolling, but at least an email confirming you've received the request and will follow-up, some day.

j

I'm sorry you experienced that delay.  If I could ask you to please re-send a request to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.  You should be approved much more quickly and in the worst case 48 hours. 

Per your suggestion, I sent an email requesting account (quoting the message above) on Saturday the 9th, no response of any kind yet.

j

@newkirk wrote:

Per your suggestion, I sent an email requesting account (quoting the message above) on Saturday the 9th, no response of any kind yet.

j

I do see that this was submitted on the 9th.  Despite requests now getting processed within 1-2 days, this one did seem to get missed.  I just processed it myself now and sent you a confirmation email.  Sorry.  Please contact me directly if there is a problem at emilio.dibenedetto@cambiumnetworks.com.