Device Limit Reached?

I am unable to on board additional 450 devices. If I delete one I can on board another. I am getting an error "Sorry, but additional devices cannot be added at the moment. Please contact Cambium support to resolve this."

Thanks

1.Are you using Cloud or On-premises?

2. Whats the curent device count which is onboarded?

Hi Kevin -- we should have this fixed shortly.

Hi Kevin -- please try again.

1 Like

Thanks! That worked great and was unbelievably quick. I appreciate the help!

That's impressive! I had this happen to me a couple times. I submitted support tickets, and it took a couple days to resolve. I know now, just put it on the forum and you get a quicker response.

1 Like

We are now experiencing this issue with the cloud cnmaestro.  Who needs to address and fix this issue?

Please send me private message with your CambiumID.

I will look into it.

Try now its fixed.

We are also getting this message now.  Any help?

Private Message sent.

Looks like this is working now.  Thanks!

Its fixed.

I have the same issue I have sent my cambium ID on PM.

this is fixed now

thanks

Can we please get an explanation of what was wrong and how it was fixed? We plan to migrate to onprem in the future but its worrying that these sorts of issues pop up and we wont know how to fix them. 

Hi, today I have the same issue in cloud (Sorry, but additional devices cannot be added at the moment. Please contact Cambium support to resolve this.).

Any help?

Thanks.

Hi,
I am getting an error “Sorry, but additional devices cannot be added at the moment. Please contact Cambium support to resolve this.”

Any help ?
Thanks

Im getting the same problem

We are having this issue as well.