Disconnect for short 2/3 minutes. Every Aprox 1 Hrs.

Link Brack Every Aprox 1 Hrs… What Can I do ?
Pls Help Me on this…

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed Test
Stats for LUID: 2 Test Duration: 2 Pkt Length: 1522

Downlink RATE: 3133440 bps
Uplink RATE: 3090432 bps
Aggregate RATE: 6223872 bps
Pkt Xmt (Act/Exp): 510/0
Pkt Rcv (Act/Exp): 495/0

Downlink Efficiency: 95 Percent
Downlink Index (Act/Max): 95/100
Frag Count (Act/Exp): 12785/12240

Uplink Efficiency: 94 Percent
Uplink Index (Act/Max): 94/100
Frag Count (Act/Exp): 12768/12072

Most Recent Registration Failure List
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 23:14:25 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 22:16:01 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18352
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 21:05:39 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18350
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 21:03:03 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 19:37:15 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 19:36:41 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 19:36:18 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351
MAC : 0a-00-3e-23-d2-de BH ReRange 18:54:13 UT (01/01/01) Flag : 18351

Session Status List

LUID: 002 : MAC: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX State: IN SESSION (Encrypt Active)
Site Name : XXXXX.
Software Version : CANOPY 8.1.5.1
Software Boot Version : CANOPYBOOT 3.0
FPGA Version : 041006 (DES Sched) P9
Session Timeout: 30, AirDelay 1861 (approximately 17.27 miles (91189 feet))
Session Count: 15, Reg Count 14, Re-Reg Count 7
RSSI (Avg/Last): 1152/1181 Jitter (Avg/Last): 6/7 Power Level (Avg/Last): -59/-58
Low Priority Uplink CIR (SM): 0 (kbps) Low Priority Downlink CIR (SM): 0 (kbps)
Rate : VC 18 Rate 1X/1X VC 255 Rate 1X/1X

Radio Frequency Carrier : 2445.0

Too much interferance on the freq you are running, Do a spectrum test at both ends and adjust your freq to the cleanest channel.

This must be a 10M backhaul link. I assume reflectors at both ends?

Signal strength looks very very good. Jitter is high for a 1X link. First guess is interference. Any trees or other obstructions in or near the path?

Are you familiar with the Fresnel zone? This is the space around the path of a link that needs to be clear of obstructions.

Also, if your link is not high enough you can run into issues with ground clutter.

Are there 2.4AP’s nearby?

some thing else that is real common with the 2.4, Does the customer have a cordless phone, wireless router or any wireless survalence cameras or wireless stereo system

How to check interference is there or not?

Jitter Max : 6 or 7 Min is 1 or 2

ground clutter is there… and Yes reflectors at both ends…

Had the same problem. Turned out to be someone else with a Canopy that knocked 8 of my customers off every half hour. If you have an extra SM do a spectrum analyis during the outages rotating the SM after each cycle. Hopefully you’ll be able to follow the peak signal to the source and you’ll find someone on the end that will is willing to work it out with you.

George is right, good idea.

You will need two people, one at the BH Master and one at the BH Slave.

Turn off the BH Master.

Log into the BH Slave and look at the spectrum analyzer. See what the noise level is at 2445MHz. Take a screen shot. Look at the AP Eval Data and see if the radio can see any other 2.4GHZ Canopy AP’s.

turn the BH Slave off

change the Timing on the BH Master to Slave and reboot.

Look at the Spectrum Analyzer. See what the level is at 2445MHz. Take a screen shot. Look at the AP Eval Data and see if the radio can see any other 2.4GHZ Canopy AP’s.

change the timing on the BH Master back to Master and bring the link back up.

If there is a lot of noise level at 2445MHz, try a quieter frequency. If there are other 2.4GHz AP’s then you may have a problem getting that link to stabilize since you have so much signal already.

Post the screen shots here. You cannot load images directly, you need to post them on a website somewhere and link to them here.

Go To This Link

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/satyamkhatri/detail?.dir=/d544scd&.dnm=7bacscd.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=ph8XtSGBKf5V2lcW

Spectrum Test Both Side As par your Msg. BH Master and BH Slave

Try enabling Transmit Frame Spreading, this should help according to me.

Best,

Satyam.

That’s alot of noise! I’m amazed you got it to work at all. You are just barely above the noise floor.

Transmit frame spreading is not going to help. you need more gain, or you need to move to another band.

Try spending some time carefully re-peaking the dishes to see if you can get a little more signal level out of the link but I doubt this is going to be a reliable link the way it is.

satyam wrote:
Go To This Link

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/satyamkhatri/detail?.dir=/d544scd&.dnm=7bacscd.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=ph8XtSGBKf5V2lcW

Spectrum Test Both Side As par your Msg. BH Master and BH Slave

Wow ! That looks nasty. I'm going to have nightmares now. How is it possible they work at all in that ? Is that your own BH's causing all of that by chance ? E.G. if you run the spectrum analysis while still pointed at the other backhauls and they are turned on , maybe ?

Witch Frequency is best ? Power Level is HIGH That or RSSI is HIGH ?

It looks like every frequency in the 2.4GHz spectrum is extremely noisy. I can’t see how you are going to get a link to work in the band.

You might consider a different band, but before making any purchases you should do a spectrum analysis, otherwise you could end up with another BH set that will not work.

satyam wrote:
Witch Frequency is best ? Power Level is HIGH That or RSSI is HIGH ?

I'm a complete noob at this but.. did you turn off the other radio(s) when you ran the spectrum analysis ?

Looks odd that your connection info above shows you registered at 58/59 AND your spectrum analysis shows almost the same levels of noise.