Does the ePMP Force 180 standard hardware included in the box allow for wall mounting?

Hi,

Does the standard hardware included with the ePMP Force 180 support mounting it directly to a wall?  Any documentation or instructions on mounting it to a wall?   I see the pole mounting option.  I thought I had seen where it gave you the hardware for either pole or wall mount.

Regards.

No, it will only mount to a pole with the included bracket.

2 Likes

Hi Jacob;

Thank you.

I know you said 'standard / included', but these are only about $3-$4 or so.
MTIK_QUICK_MOUNT.png

1 Like

Hi Ninedd;

Thanks for this info.  Looks interesting.  Can you say where and how to purchase or to get more product info?

Regards.

They are the MicroTik QuickMount.

$2.50 at Baltic currently, but probably similar from most distributors.

https://www.balticnetworks.com/mikrotik-quickmount-wall-mount-adapter.html

Thanks.  Looks like the possible solution.

We use a ton of those Mikrotik mounts, and many of the taller version as well.  They are versatile and durable.  I highly recommend them. 

We use a fair amount of these for wall/fascia mounts (also at baltic) Liard Wall Mount

And this Tycon heavy duty wall mount we have even mounted F200's on though we usually drill 2 extra holes and put couple extra screws at the sides when putting a F200 on them.

There was some mounts we use to buy off Ebay from a Zirkel but they stopped selling them a couple of years ago. I would love to find a new source for them they were awesome ( I still have a few that I only use when no other mount will do the trick)