Drop SM from AP

Hi, it's normal that in AP Medusa 15.1.3 some antennas start to detach from the repeater when the frame utilization is very high?

I am a little confused what you are suggesting.  Are you saying that SM are de-registering from the AP, but only under heavy load?

The statistics you circled are only Utilization, and are not an indicator of the number of connected SMs.

I've seen it several times in the Access Points 450 (any model) that during saturation in excess of 95% some antennas start to disconnect from the repeater. Could it be that the repeater has no longer resources to keep connected SMs?

I am still getting confused by your terminology.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I want to understand:

1) When you say "antenna", you mean "Subscriber Module" or "SM"

2) When you say "repeater", you mean "Access Point" or "AP"

Is this right?

When you say "saturation", what statistic are you referring to? On which radio model?  Is it only "Frame Utilization" on the 450 or 450i?  Are there other statistics that indicate "saturation"?  

There should not be a case where heavy traffic causes disconnection or de-registration of SMs.  If the sector is too overloaded, packets will be shed at the AP.

@CambiumMatt

There should not be a case where heavy traffic causes disconnection or de-registration of SMs.  If the sector is too overloaded, packets will be shed at the AP.

Yeah. TBH I've had some AP's that were absurdly maxed out at one point and have never had any issue with SM's deregging.