E400 client bridges IE Joeys NO IP

We have an e400 at a new install and cannot get any wireless client bridges to allow end devices to route to gateway.

What I am seeing is the bridge will connect to the AP and the ip for the device will show but it will not route.

We can ping the gateway but nothing beyond the gateway.

We have tried different combonations of proxy arp and option 82 with no luck. The Dhcp Server and gateway is a R200P all cambium devices have latest software as of 7/nov/2017

Any ideas or suggestion would be helpful before I have to let this customer go.

@dmilholen wrote:

We have an e400 at a new install and cannot get any wireless client bridges to allow end devices to route to gateway.

What I am seeing is the bridge will connect to the AP and the ip for the device will show but it will not route.

We can ping the gateway but nothing beyond the gateway.

We have tried different combonations of proxy arp and option 82 with no luck. The Dhcp Server and gateway is a R200P all cambium devices have latest software as of 7/nov/2017

Any ideas or suggestion would be helpful before I have to let this customer go.

To clarify the network topology here: the E400 is connected to the LAN port of the R200, and the R200 is doing DHCP and NAT, and its WAN port is connected to the internet.

A wireless client is then associated to an SSID on the E400, is getting an IP address from the R200s DHCP pool (with the R200's LAN port as the default gateway) and is able to ping the R200, but not an IP address beyond the R200? Is the R200 itself able to connect to the external IP? Would it be posible to connect a laptop to the R200s LAN port and see if it can reach the external IP?

Yes the topology is this

internet-->r200p--(ethernet)-e400--->hopper2--->joey

The r200p works great when we are connected to lan port and able to ping outside world same goes for e400

it is only affecting things like wireless client bridges

This is an issue with the 195p as well. Has anyone found a fix for this?

What are “hopper2” and “joey”?

dish network DVR devices.