E500 quits connecting and drops clients

I have a merged pair of E500 APs.  The client pair of the merge works for a day or two and then I get a complaint that it isn't working.  I can still check it's connectivity through cnMaestro but it also shows 0 clients through cnMaestro.  I reboot it through cnMaestro and then it starts picking up WIFI clients again.  I am using the 5 GHz radios for the merge and both the 2.5 and 5 GHz radios for the WIFI clients.  The base end of the merge pair keeps on working.

I have attached the techsupport download from each AP.  The AP with the MAC ending in B4:A0:4A is the base of the pair and the MAC ending in B4:9F:04 is the client of the merge.

Thanks

Steve

Hi,

Please ensure that you are running latest 3.4.2 r36 on both mesh base and mesh client AP. Also I was not able to find the attachment in your last message.

Best Regards,

Kunal

I have them running 3.3.r16.  I will update the firmware.

I hope the attachments are here now.  The techsupport with MAC ending in B4:A0:4A is the mesh base and the techsupport with MAC ending in B4:9F:04 is the mesh client that keeps failing on the WIFI end.

I have been trying to attach the techsupport download frome each AP but they don't show up.  I can email them to you if you like.  I have a second client meshed from the same base and it never quits.  All three are running the 3.3-R16 version.

Steve

Hi,

I believe once you upgrade to 3.4.2 r36 all your mesh client problems should be resolved. I have sent you a message with my email id. You can email the techsupport files on my email ID.

Best Regards,

Kunal