E600 no ETH2 found

Hi all,

after learning that LAG configuration is a feature planned for the future, i can't get my head around how to configure the second network interface of the E600.

When using in stand-alone AP mode, I see eth1 and eth2 both at "1000M" when connected to my switch infrastructure. But in Configuration -> Network -> Ethernet Ports there is only Eth1 visible. I'm running the latest release 3.4.3.5-r2, but also have tested this rebooting into the previous firmware 3.4.3-r9 on the AP.

Using SSH I can also not configure eth 2 but eth 1 works:

E600-A01408(config)# interface eth 2
Unknown interface 2
E600-A01408(config)# interface eth 1
E600-A01408(config-eth-1)# exit

Using cnmaestro there is a tab vor ETH2, but the changes don't take effect on the AP.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,

GrafZahl

@GrafZahl wrote:

Hi all,

after learning that LAG configuration is a feature planned for the future, i can't get my head around how to configure the second network interface of the E600.

When using in stand-alone AP mode, I see eth1 and eth2 both at "1000M" when connected to my switch infrastructure. But in Configuration -> Network -> Ethernet Ports there is only Eth1 visible. I'm running the latest release 3.4.3.5-r2, but also have tested this rebooting into the previous firmware 3.4.3-r9 on the AP.

Using SSH I can also not configure eth 2 but eth 1 works:

E600-A01408(config)# interface eth 2
Unknown interface 2
E600-A01408(config)# interface eth 1
E600-A01408(config-eth-1)# exit

Using cnmaestro there is a tab vor ETH2, but the changes don't take effect on the AP.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,

GrafZahl

Configuration of Eth2 is being enabled in firmware release 3.4.4 which is going into beta next week. I will reach out offline to send you an early beta image monday.

Hi firefly,

thank you very much for your support. I'm keen to provide feedback on the new firmware.

Kind regards,

GrafZahl

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t enable eth2 on e600 on 4.x firmware