E700 disconnects from cnMaestro when AutoPilot is enabled

As the title suggests, I have an E700 that I am testing out AutoPilot with.  As soon as I changed it over to AutoPilot mode, it lost connection from cnMaestro (Now sitting at nearly 2 hours offline).  Does AutoPilot just not work with cnMaestro, or is there some other issue at play here?

@Nekomata wrote:

As the title suggests, I have an E700 that I am testing out AutoPilot with.  As soon as I changed it over to AutoPilot mode, it lost connection from cnMaestro (Now sitting at nearly 2 hours offline).  Does AutoPilot just not work with cnMaestro, or is there some other issue at play here?

Autopilot and cnMaestro are two independent management solutions we support, and at any point of time an AP should only be managed through one of them. What you are seeing is by design and the expected behaviour.

Autopilot is primarily for small networks where cloud management is not preferred for some reason. Note that cnMaestro has several more features than autopilot including longer historical data, reports, sites and floorplans, a very capable integrated captive portal solution etc

1 Like

Ah, got it, thanks for the clarification.