Eforce 180 only passing 10mbps

I have 2 new Eforce 180 PTP only 0.2miles away each other. I have a fiber 200mbps on point B with complete LOS. On tower B I have 4 ubiquiti radios on 5ghz channel. Anyway when I try an speedtest.net I only get 11mbps dowling, 11 mbps upling.

On the cambium speed test section via wireless I get 190mbps downling 40 mbps uplink.

Any ideas what could be wrong, I have tried many channels.  are these 2 eforce 180 defective products? with 2 ubiquiti nanobeam m25 I was able to pass 150mbps before. I was looking for more stability and thought cambium would be a good choice

Please post a screenshot from “Performances” section of both Force 180.
Did you check your spectrum? Is it clean on the channel you’re using?
If you have a lot of retransmission your TCP throughput is reduced and you need to find a cleaner channel.

I can push about 150Mbps with no issue on ePTP mode using Force 200 in very long link, and Force 180 is the same software, only antenna is different (more directive, ideal for PTP).

Also check your ethernet negotiation , it might be at 10mbps du to utp issues.

1 Like

@dimas j perez wrote:

Also check your ethernet negotiation , it might be at 10mbps du to utp issues.

Yea - if the Wireless Link test is testing near 200 Mbit, but you get ~10 mbit through them, I'm also inclinded to think that the Ethernet has negotiated at 10 Mbit.