eFortify? What is it and how is it used?

Hi,

What is it eFortify and how is it used?   I noticed it was heavily promoted when the ePMP was first introduced and earlier brochures.  But I don't see much info or discussions on it.

Regards.

Someone from Cambium correct me if I'm wrong, but eFortify is a blanket technology for all the various PHY improvements that Cambium has made to run ontop of a WiFi MAC. You don't specifically use or enable eFortify, as it's already *baked* into the ePMP platform.

From the Cambium press release: "eFortify allows the ePMP 1000 platform to recognize and react to external interference.  It ensures that, under various sources of external interference, the throughput of an ePMP network is not only maximized, the latency remains consistent. It also assures that as a network operator increases the number of subscriber modules, the performance of the system is sustained under challenging interference environments."

2 Likes

Hi,

Please visit this link for more info about efortify.

http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/news-events/cambium-networks-announces-efortify-and-ecommand-to-enhance-performance-of-the-epmp-1000-platform-in-high-noise-environments/

Regards,

Vijay Gnanamurrthi

2 Likes