ePMP 1000 Can't Change GUI User Authentication

Hello admin,

i need your help, i have a lot of ePMP 1000, but some of them i can't change option on Configuration>Security>Radius>GUI User Authentication to  "Remote RADIUS Server and Fallback to Local".

if i point the cursor on that word any there is a forbiden sign (see capture). i had try with CLI to change the option to "2" but there is no change, still on "0"

i use software version 3.3 and firmware version U-Boot 9350_PX 1.1.4.e. for another ePMP there is no problem issue with this i use software version 3.0.1 and firmware version U-Boot 9350_PX 1.1.4.e .

it's bug? or? 

Cambium Radius CLI.JPG

@dodie wrote:

Hello admin,

i need your help, i have a lot of ePMP 1000, but some of them i can't change option on Configuration>Security>Radius>GUI User Authentication to  "Remote RADIUS Server and Fallback to Local".

if i point the cursor on that word any there is a forbiden sign (see capture). i had try with CLI to change the option to "2" but there is no change, still on "0"

i use software version 3.3 and firmware version U-Boot 9350_PX 1.1.4.e. for another ePMP there is no problem issue with this i use software version 3.0.1 and firmware version U-Boot 9350_PX 1.1.4.e .

it's bug? or? 

Cambium Radius CLI.JPG

Hi,

You can enable Remote RADIUS Server and Fallback to Local option for GUI User Authentication only in case RADIUS security option is enabled on SM in Security Options section.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello Fedor,

Thank's for your explain, now i can run with radius authentication

1 Like