ePMP 1000 Hotspot suddenly shows 255 clients with cnMaestro

I have this hotspot also set up with a mesh base but don't have and mesh client connected to it.  Any ideas on why this suddenly jumps to so many usere when there clearly are not that many.  Maybe 5 or 6 but not 255.  The graph on cnMaestro is showing this high number but the status for the hotspot shows a small number and the list of clients is small.

Steve

@steveschuh wrote:

I have this hotspot also set up with a mesh base but don't have and mesh client connected to it.  Any ideas on why this suddenly jumps to so many usere when there clearly are not that many.  Maybe 5 or 6 but not 255.

Steve

Would it be possible to log onto the device dashboard and see the client-count there? (will help to see if the count is off at the device source itself, or only on what is reported at cnMaestro?

I logged into the device itself and it shows a full client number. I attached both the cnMaestro and the GUI screen shot.

Could having a mesh set up with no mesh client set up cause this?

@steveschuh wrote:

I logged into the device itself and it shows a full client number. I attached both the cnMaestro and the GUI screen shot.

Could having a mesh set up with no mesh client set up cause this?

The tech-support dump should help us understand what is going on, will reach out over email for it. Meanwhile we'll try tests on mesh base with no clients and see if we can recreate it that way.