ePMP 1000 : online gaming issue

@MaGabi wrote:
Ethernet Port Security is disabled and so Secure MAC limit too. (It has 5 as value left there though).
I think I should have a non-DSL wireless router somewhere, I will try with it. I'll let you know, should I try specific settings on ePMP with it?

Also, the user tried to connect both ways, ethernet cable and wifi, no changes. Only that hotspot thing seems to work for now

I don't know how your network is supposed to be set up, but on our network we have the ePMP radios all bridging, and the customer router pulls public IP DHCP from our routers, and in turn provides private IP DHCP to client devices on its local side.

That game apparently depends on UPnP support on the router to let it request port-forwarding of data the game needs - make sure whatever router you put in has UPnP enabled, or set up DMZ to the PS4 or port-forward the necessary UDP/TCP connections manually. (lists of the ports are posted at Bungie's support site IIRC)  Note that DMZ is possibly the easiest, but also the riskiest - it exposes the destination device to direct access from the outside at the customer's public IP, making it more readily hacked.  Forwarding just the needed ports is safer.

j