ePMP 2.4GHz AP Lite or special purchase buy two get one free offered instead AP lite

Hi Cambium;

I read earlier that since there would not be an AP lite version for the ePMP 2.4GHz APs, that to help operators, there would be a buy two (2) and get one (1) free.

Is that promotion still available and/or ongoing?  If so, what is the expected end date?

Regards.

Hey Lincs... There has not been, nor is there a planned lite version of the ePMP 2.4GHz GPS AP.

There was an ePMP 2.4GHz buy two and get one free promtion running from Feb 9th 2016 - to - June 30th 2016.

This promotion has expired.

Please check back at Cambium's promotion page for ongoing promotions.

2 Likes

Hi Eric;

Thanks very much for the reply.  Hopefully, they will re-introduce or reconsider extending the promotion till the end of the year for instance.  It will really help those who are trying to build out a 2.4 network, but would like or need only the 'lite' type pricing because the area being serviced doesn't require a big budget.

Also, I went to the link you provided below and there are no promotions listed, even though, Cambium now has a promotion on the PMP450i 900Mhz APs.    Only thing there is "Check back soon for future updates!".  Hopefully they keep this page updated better or even show past promotions to help make think about the opportunities that you missed.

Your information was very useful and thanks.

Regards.

@Lincs_Chel wrote:

Hi Eric;

Thanks very much for the reply.  Hopefully, they will re-introduce or reconsider extending the promotion till the end of the year for instance.  It will really help those who are trying to build out a 2.4 network, but would like or need only the 'lite' type pricing because the area being serviced doesn't require a big budget. 

Why don't you just use the non-GPS connectorized radio for this? Do you really need GPS sync?

@Lincs_Chel wrote:

Also, I went to the link you provided below and there are no promotions listed, even though, Cambium now has a promotion on the PMP450i 900Mhz APs.    Only thing there is "Check back soon for future updates!".  Hopefully they keep this page updated better or even show past promotions to help make think about the opportunities that you missed. 

Hmmm... well, this is something that Cambium is going to have to address. I do know that I've seen promotions there from time to time. Someone is slacking on updating the website. Alternatively, if you have a favorite distributor you work with, just ask them to update you the moment there's a new Cambium promotion.