ePMP 200 and ePMP 300 Force

Good Day All Users,

Okey to start off i bought the ePMP Force 200 then decided to buy the Force 300, so the supplier never informed me the Force 300 cannot connect to the sector yet, now I'm sitting with my Force 200 and Force 300, can i use them for a point to point connection will they connect to each other?

Regards

The 300 doesn’t speak the 200 language yet, but it will in time.

The 300 can only link to a 300 for now.

Thank you, just sad that i cant use the 300 yet, i bought it and they never told me it does not support the sector yet.

@Ruan880830 wrote:

Thank you, just sad that i cant use the 300 yet, i bought it and they never told me it does not support the sector yet.

its been in the works for a while, I'd imagine your wait isn't going to be long.   check back for announcements from wispapalooza next week.     I don't know that they will have an update on this for sure, but next week is time for major announcements from every vendor. 

That is unfortunate that your supplier didn’t tell you. The Force 300 is currently a point-to-point device only, just with other Force 300. For what it’s worth, we have some Force 300 back haul links which are working amazingly well.

Cambium has said that point-to-multipoint firmware is due out in November, although what Chris said is probably the best advice… and that is to see what Cambium announcements are made Monday or Tuesday out of Wospapalooza.

1 Like