ePMP 2000 Power Supply Warning

We are running 3.1 RC30, I believe it's the release right before the official 3.1 firmware.  We are getting this error message.

14:15:13 If a different power supply than Cambium Power Supply is used and "Generic Power Supply" is indicated on the dashboard, please make sure that the power supply wattage is a minimum of 20 watts.

We are using the power supply that came with the AP.  Anyone else seen this one before?  

Yesterday i've heard of it on the Spanish forum, he is using the 56V power supply that it comes with it.  

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/bstrc49894/attachments/bstrc49894/Spanish/2613/1/Notificacion%20Antena%20y%20Fuente%20modo%20A

He was getting this power supply error 

Hi all,

This is known issue.

Today ePMP2000 cannot distinguish that Cambium power supply supports 802.3at.

In case you are using Cambium power supply from ePMP2000 box just skip this message.

When you are using other power supplies please make sure power supply wattage is a minimum of 20 watts.

Thank you.

@Fedor wrote:

Hi all,

This is known issue.

Today ePMP2000 cannot distinguish that Cambium power supply supports 802.3at.

In case you are using Cambium power supply from ePMP2000 box just skip this message.

When you are using other power supplies please make sure power supply wattage is a minimum of 20 watts.

Thank you.

Just curious.  We have about 6 of these AP's in the field, why can the other 5 of them distinguish and this one cannot?  Production change?  

If you can provide remote access to your device I can check affected unit.

Thank you.