ePMP event June 07 - register now

Click HERE to register to attend the event in person or online.

ePMP_Jun07_invite.jpg

4 Likes

Do you have any questions or comments that you would like our team to address at the event on June 07? Please post them to this thread.

Yup,

What will the price be. When will it be shipping. What voltage / power consumption. (we are 100% solar).

1 Like

One question. I went from the 90 degree sectors to 60 degree RF elements twistports, will the new radios also support this?

1 Like

On a more serious note, will there be more details about the event coming? I need to decide if it's worth trying to attend in person...

1 Like

This will probably be covered already - but can an epmp2000 AP use a third party antenna and still support adding the Cambium beam forming antenna? Further to that, can a person use a dual band AP antenna (such as the KP Performance 2.4 & 5ghz) with a epmp1000 2.4ghz AP and still add the beam forming antenna to the epmp2000 5ghz AP.

1 Like

For some reason, it wont let me register. Is it for US only? Could it be because the 10am online session is already full?

@ninedd wrote:
This will probably be covered already - but can an epmp2000 AP use a third party antenna and still support adding the Cambium beam forming antenna? Further to that, can a person use a dual band AP antenna (such as the KP Performance 2.4 & 5ghz) with a epmp1000 2.4ghz AP and still add the beam forming antenna to the epmp2000 5ghz AP.

Yes, the 2000 can use a 3rd party antenna. Yes, the beam stearing antenna can be used with a 3rd party antenna, however some modifications to the mounting plate and/or antenna may need to be made (just pretend your MacGyver).

The ePMP 2000 enclosure is almost twice as wide as the 1000 enclosure... so if the antenna has a special enclosure that is just be enough to fit the 1000, the 2000 would not fit.

1 Like

@geraldthunder wrote:

For some reason, it wont let me register. Is it for US only? Could it be because the 10am online session is already full?

Are you getting an error message?

Will ePMP 2000 replace ePMP 1000 product line?

@Eric Ozrelic wrote:

@ninedd wrote:

Yes, the 2000 can use a 3rd party antenna. Yes, the beam stearing antenna can be used with a 3rd party antenna, however some modifications to the mounting plate and/or antenna may need to be made (just pretend your MacGyver).

The ePMP 2000 enclosure is almost twice as wide as the 1000 enclosure... so if the antenna has a special enclosure that is just be enough to fit the 1000, the 2000 would not fit.

Will the second antenna come in 60, 90, and other degree formats?

@giuseppe4 wrote:
Will ePMP 2000 replace ePMP 1000 product line?

No. The ePMP 2000 is an AP designed to work with, and help enhance existing 1000 products.

1 Like

@MarioL wrote:

Will the second antenna come in 60, 90, and other degree formats?

No. The beam steering antenna (BSA) only comes in one size. There are no details at this time regarding what the beamwidth/coverage area is. It will most likely be revealed at the event.

1 Like

yes

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later

@geraldthunder wrote:
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later

That's weird, sorry to hear that - I registered myself and haven't seen this issue. Can you try again?

i tried again and the same message. i guess ill have to wait for the release afterwards lol

We start in a few hours! Please post your questions to this thread and we will address them in the session.

I just watched the 10AM presentation. Do you still have a path to AC and will it be compatible with 2000 ? thanks