ePMP Force 190 POE?

Does anyone know what kind of POE the Force 190s come with? The spec sheet says 30v which doesn’t specify if it’s the gigabit or 10/100 poe.

Thanks!

Hi, 

Its 10/100. 

Thanks,

Sriram

4 Likes

spec sheet says "Ethernet Interface 10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts"

j

2 Likes

If I have a customer with a Force 180 installed (with the Gbps POE injector), can I swap out the radio to a Force 190 and leave the 1 Gbps POE injector? I realize I won't get a 1 Gbps connection since the radio is only fast Ethernet but are the voltages and pin-outs compatible with the Gbps injectors? Hate to bother a customer if I don't need to just to swap an injector.

@Au Wireless wrote:

If I have a customer with a Force 180 installed (with the Gbps POE injector), can I swap out the radio to a Force 190 and leave the 1 Gbps POE injector? I realize I won't get a 1 Gbps connection since the radio is only fast Ethernet but are the voltages and pin-outs compatible with the Gbps injectors? Hate to bother a customer if I don't need to just to swap an injector.

Yes,  you can use the Force 180 injector for the Force 190. 

1 Like

I have an adapter with 30V/1.5A output. Can i use it to Power my Force 190 Cambium?

Yes, if it has the right pinout it will work.