ePMP Force 200 is now available at 5 GHz

The ePMP Force 200 is now available in the popular 5 GHz Frequency band. Check out the press release HERE.

4 Likes

I didn't try the 200 model on 2.4 and was wondering if it was a connecterized model or if it had a integrated radio since it seem to replace the eForce 110. 

it is an all integrated radio with a dish antenna.

No GPS sync so a higher gain SM, not a replacement for eForce110. That what I wanted to know.

Thanks.

you can 'know how many db? diameter and that 'the parable?

@Michel Blais wrote:

No GPS sync so a higher gain SM, not a replacement for eForce110. That what I wanted to know.

Thanks.

Michel,

Its not a replacement for the Force 110 PTP but it is a replacement for the Force 110 subscriber module. I know it can get a bit confusing but the PTP Force 110 does have a GPS unit.

Sakid

whether there is a recording of the webinar?

oh, I'm sorry. have already found)))

How many SM can handle? Does it have LIte and Full versions? 

@Kdrama wrote:

I'm assuming you're asking about the 5GHz Force 200 dish. It can handle as many SM's as any of the other ePMP radios. There is no 'lite' version. There is no GPS version.

1 Like

@Kdrama wrote:

its designed to be a unsynced backhaul pair, the slave unit to Force110GPS, or a high performance customer CPE.    its only available as a dish unless your thinking of the epmp2000, which is still in development. 

The reason I am concerned it's because some of them (LITE VERSION) allow you 10sm and to unlock them you need to by a software key close to $400 to unlock to a FuLL VERSION

The force 200 is not designed to be an AP, it is a fixed dish, nothing else. There isn’t a lite version. Like the rest of the SMs if they are put in AP mode. They can support 30/60/120 like the regular APs but they don’t have GPS.

The next family of APs are not available yet.