ePMP lite stuck on 5475 Mhz and 10mhz channel

On the home screen it says country code: Generic ETSI. So I got a license and that changed it to country code US in the License Management screen but the home screen still says Generic ETSI after multiple  reboots and a power cycle. No matter what I set the frequency to it always goes to 5475. Even though it claims its on a 20 mhz channel the sm that connects to it reports it as a 10mhz channel. Any suggestions?

What firmware are you running on the unit?

Have you cleared your browser cache?

I am using 3.3 on everything and it reports that to two different computers.

Hello reighbread,

Are you located in the US? If you are in the US, I would recommend requesting a FCC radio replacement from your distributor (as it seems this radio is programmed for the  ETSI region) or contacting Cambium support for assistance.

Regards

1 Like

Is there anyway to program it for FCC region? Yes I am in the US. I could get it and change it out, but it is at the top of a tower already. I looked through my stock and realized I have a second ETSI radio on hand as well.

Hello reighbread,

Yes it is possible to re-program it, if you can give remote access to the radio. The Cambium support team should be able to do so (https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/).

Regards