ePMP Release 3.4 is now available

I have found that if you go into the radio via SSH or Telnet (whiever one is active in your radios) and issue "reboot" command you can save yourself the truck roll to the customer site to manually power cycle the radio. It is manual one by one though but can save alot of time.

I'll be waiting for 3.4.1 as well though....hope thats its out soon.

I have suggested a long time ago that the cnmaestro's procedure could be REBOOT THE RADIO then UPGRADE

I would say Cambium should reall find out why the radio does not allow the upgrade....some kind of memory leak that is filling buffers etc...

The other option is when the SSH or Telnet acces also dont work sometimes the right click in cnMaestro on the radio and click "reboot" option in the pulldown menu also do the trick.

Hope they get it right in 3.4.1

Thank you all for the information.

A client acquired a considerable amount of Cambium equipment and we had some problems at the beginning and I agree that before launching an update it is important to test all scenarios.

My main problem is that ePMP2000 with full factory capacity at the time of updating lost the capacity to support 120 "force180" to 10

My client doesn't know with which version to begin.

Hi Jhonplanet,

In case you have the issue that ePMP2000 is locked to 10 instead of 120, please, raise a ticket through support and we will be happy to help you.

Dmitry