ePMP Release 4.3.2 is now available

ePMP Release 4.3.2 is now available

ePMP Release 4.3.2 is now available at https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

2 Likes

This release will be available on cnMaestro in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience. 

1 Like

So am I just not seeing it or still no DFS for F300 ? 

@brubble1 wrote:

Looking through the release notes, it doesn't look like it.

1 Like

@brubble1 wrote:

Just a bit more patience. Waiting on the govt to invite us and test DFS in the labs. We anticipate to have this done within the month of May.

1 Like

What changes where made from 4.3.2-RC15 or is it the basically the same?

Lots of improvements and fixes from RC15 as we identified items during beta testing etc. I ca

noticed while upgrading n sector up to 4.3.2, AP is on 3.5.6, as the SM's came back on 4.3.2, was displaying different downlink rssi, but link test was fine, disappeared after the AP was upgraded.

1 Like

Can we get 4.3.2 added to cnMaestro cloud as a firmware upgrade option? Thanks

1 Like

Why is there no Total Frame Time Used metric on the 3000 AP like there is on the 2000 AP in 4.3.2?

@Doug Heberlee the same thing happened to me, I don't know if this could be a problem.

When will the QoS be ready and working on the ePMP3000?

1 Like

Hi,

We will check RSSI indication issue and will revert to you shortly.

Thank you.

We are working now to fix Frame Utilization metric representation and it will be available on UI in the next FW version.

Thank you.

Are there any performance improvements for 1k/2k AP's and SM's with 4.3.2 vs 3.5.6? So I'm asking if the AP and all SM's are still 1k/2k, will we notice an improvement or are we advised to stay with 3.5.6 if we don't need forward/backward compatibility yet?

Are there only benefits when you upgrade the AP to 3k at a minimum?

Thank you

Darin,

You will see some improvements due to short GI and LDPC which we enabled for 11n SMs in 4.3.2.

Sakid

This is even with 1k and 2k ap’s that we’ll see some improvement? I’m talking about complete N based AP and Sm’s.

Having all kinds of issues with 4.3.2 on EPMP 3000 and N cpe! still getting invalid security key on N series radios? They will no longer associate to EPMP 3000 running 4.3.2 when 4.3.2 rc20 was working fine? I dont undertand this issue and its becoming a real pain dealing with customers that get stuck in this loop!

Whats funny is the WPA key is the same on EPMP 1000 and 2000 AP's and these N series with 4.3.2 connect just fine to those AP's but they are not the strongest signal so my customer suffers because the signal went from -50 to -89 or worse because on some CPE and will not connect to EPMP 3000 AP now!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone fix this! this is getting to be ridiculous now.. 2nd AP in list is the EPMP 3000

Please give us a call @ 8168131917. The guy you will be speaking to is Chinmay. He will work with you to see what is going on. 

We are unable to push software to AP through CNMaestro, but it will push to SM's. What are we missing???

“Error. Unpack failed – Damaged or wrong package format. Please ensure software

package is not corrupted.