ePMP SM not connecting to cnmaestro

I have an issue with 1 AP not connecting all the SMs on it I have 17 SMs on AP but only 10 are connecting. other are giving me the image below. All SMs and AP have the same url,id, and key.

This is a on premises server and the AP is 4.5 and was 4.4.3 and SMs that are not connecting are 4.5 or 4.4.3

Hi Joseph,

As the device GUI itself not launching can you please post the query in ePMP section first, so someone from ePMP team can help. Once the GUI launches you can provide the Monitor->System Log information to check why the

device is not connecting to cnmaestro.

Thanks,

KR.

This is all I get. its been enabled for about 15 minutes

Hi Joseph,

I am not able to access the screenshot, can you please attach again. 

Thanks,

KR.

Hi Joseph,

From the logs screenshot i can see the SM is disconnecting from AP frequently and thats why it is not able to connect to cnMaestro. If the SM has stable link with the AP only it can onboard to cnMaestro. Can you please post this query in ePMP section of the forum on why exactly the link is not stable between the AP and the SM .

Thanks,

KR.

These radios are -50s and -60s with 13 - 15 MCS and over 30 SNR They stay wireslly connectiong no problem. If the the radio connects for even 5 minutes i see it in the cnMaestro. I can post on the epmp forum those...

Hi Joseph,

Device tries to reconnect to cnMaestro every 5 minutes iand if the SM has stable connection with AP for more than 5 minutes you can see the device in cnMaestro.

Thanks,

KR.

Yes and these SMs are connected for days and dont want to connect.....

This is the signal of a SM that is not connecting to cnMaestro and is on v4.5 |  AP is on v4.5

Seems like its only radio's that are NATed. The NATed radios are usesing th WAN IP and not the wireless managment IP. Seems like if might be the publics are blocked on this sucks are being blocked. i have the networking dept looking at fixing this now. 

Hi Joseph,

Yes, for NATed SMs seperate wireless Management IP is required for onboarding to cnMaestro. 

Thanks,

KR.

Wireless managment is NOT requitred for onboarding. Just a WAN IP that can get to the server.... ePMP do not use the Wireless Management. It uses the WAN ip to get to the cnMaestro.

We have radios with no wireless management that get a private address to the wan and it onboards.

What was happening was the IP of the server was not seeing the WAN IP (Public) of the radio and it didn't want to onBoard even those the Managment (Private) was about to see it.