epmp3000 subs not passing data

We just installed our 1st tower with epmp3000.  So far, both of the subs (Force 300's) will stop passing data.  I haven't been able to narrow down everything yet, but a reboot of the SM will restore internet 100% of the time.  simply deregistering the SM will not restore internet though.  started with version 4.3.1, then moved to latest beta which is 4.3.2-rc15.  Has anyone experienced something like this yet?

1 Like

yes I have seen this happen, a reboot of the ap usually resolves this, however i have also seen the ap pass traffic yet the ui and pings to the ap get unanswered.

@Doug Heberlee wrote:

We just installed our 1st tower with epmp3000.  So far, both of the subs (Force 300's) will stop passing data.  I haven't been able to narrow down everything yet, but a reboot of the SM will restore internet 100% of the time.  simply deregistering the SM will not restore internet though.  started with version 4.3.1, then moved to latest beta which is 4.3.2-rc15.  Has anyone experienced something like this yet?

Hi,

Is the issue still reproducible with 4.3.2-RC15?

Could you please open the ticket with Cambium Support Team?

They will need Tech Support Files from AP and SMs.

Thnak you.

yes, as noted above. Issue still happens in 4.3.2-RC15.  I did open a support ticket and they advised that it should be resolved in 4.3.2-RC18, but I haven't tested that yet.