Error when saving SAML config

Sorry I did not see your reply. I just recreated the issue and generated a new dump (see messages). Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

-Dustin

I inspected the logs and saw your IdP XML metadata once again and found out the problem, signature check is failing for assertion. And there are 2 work-around for that problem.

1. cnMaestro do not support KeyDescriptor use="encryption", it only supports KeyDescriptor use="signing" which will be used for validating assertion signature. For now, If you remove the tag KeyDescriptor use="encryption" it will work. We will improve this behavior in upcoming cnMaestro release.
  2. Or you can disable Validate Response Signature in SAML configuration from cnMaestro UI.

I do see in the metadata in the IDP it does have both encryption and signing, so I wonder if the code in cnMaestro sees the encryption one and freaks out. Either way, a fix for that will be great. In the meantime, I have disabled the “Validate Response” option and I have successfully logged in via my IDP.

Thank you so much for the help and your time. Happy Holidays.
-Dustin

@nabham or @Simon_King

Not seeing this in the UI, but does the SAML implementation support SLO (logout via IDP)?

No @dcortez87, It is not supported.