Facebook login problem

I have configured my Facebook login from cnMaestro and when I deploy the captive portal to the SSID people can’t access to the WiFi, the client gives the error in the image below, can somebody point me I the right direction? I have checked the API Id and secret and everything seems to be ok. Maybe I am missing one step.
Thank you in advance.

The error says your application is still in development mode and only authorized tester can only test it. In your Facebook application dashboard there is a small Toggle button as "Off Status:  In Development". Once you make this "On" then it will become "Live" and all your users should be able authenticate using their own account.

You also might have to submit your application for approval before you go live. You can do the same by going to the top nav bar select: Apps >> Your App Name >> App Review  and start a process of submission of your application for approval. You will also make your application public so that anyone can sign in using your application ID. I believe you might have already done this.

Best Regards,

Kunal