- Zero Touch Provisioning: Simplified onboarding of mesh APs
- Auto-RF Enhancements: Packet error rate criteria in auto-channel selection
- Captive Portal Enhancements: Custom responses to the captive portal network assists built into iOS, Android and other mobile devices.
- Enhancements to ACLs : match only the OUI part of the MAC address (first 3 bytes) in association ACL as well as L2 traffic ACL if you have policies you wish to enforce by device-MAC vendor.
- LLDP: Access Points support Link Layer Discovery Protocol for easier discovery on a LAN
- IGMP: Support conversion of multicast streams to unicast based on IGMP, for improved video streaming performance.
Firmware and detailed release notes available at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/e400/ and in cnMaestro.