Finally

I was getting worried that the board had ceased for good!!

fortunately they only changed to phpBB :slight_smile:

silentsno wrote:
I was getting worried that the board had ceased for good!!

I know, I was thinking the same. I was starting to have withdrawals.
amd phreak wrote:
I know, I was thinking the same. I was starting to have withdrawals.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one!
BigTrumpet wrote:
fortunately they only changed to phpBB :-)

Actually they were using phpBB v2 before, this is phpBB v3

I hope they don't custom skin this version and lock the users to it.

I’d recommend checking out the Motorola WISPA email list. Moto support hangs out there more than on this board.

Additionally some of the biggest Canopy network operators hang out there.

Jerry Richardson wrote:
I'd recommend checking out the Motorola WISPA email list. Moto support hangs out there more than on this board.

Additionally some of the biggest Canopy network operators hang out there.

Where is that Jerry? Can you provide a link to the mailing list?

http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=9

I actually petitioned to get on the mailing list there after being told to do so by another wisp friend. they never approved me, so I’ll continue hanging out at the forum here and over at dslreports.

The motorola@wispa.org list is sponsored by Chuck at Wireless Beehive.

Try again.

I thought I was going to have to be admitted for some treatments…Glad it is back…

I’m surprised there is this much interest in these forums. It doesn’t seem like many topics of interest come up that often.

Hurray return of the forum!

Thanks for the mailing list link - finally joined :slight_smile:

I find a lot of interesting stuff here - with a relatively small canopy deployment it’s great to hear from big guys like Jerry about all the issues that pop up, how other people do installs, how the latest firmware release is accepted, etc. In fact, after a small test run, Prizm’s upgrading all 138 of my SMs and 13 APs to 9.0 right now.

A quiet forum like this kind of makes a good stepping stone for the newb types like me. A busy mailing list is tough to jump in and follow if you don’t have a clue what anyone is talking about. I subscribed to that WISPA list and in 48 hours had over 150 messages. :open_mouth:

Still, I’m glad to see that mailing list now. Even if I archive it and search for stuff later on, it looks like there is a ton of information in there!

Edit: Outlook decided to download everything twice this morning, wasn’t quite as many messages as I thought… D’oh.