Force 110 vs HP Force 110

Help me understand the differences.

Force 110 is just a connectorized 5.8ghz radio with a 25dbi antenna. No gps capability

HP Force 110 is a "light" version of the GPS sync 5.8ghz radio. It can utilize GPS in a PTP situation but it can also do GPS as an access point for up to 10 subscibers. It's can be upgraded to be able to handle more than 10 subscibers in PTMP using GPS.

John

FORCE HP 110 Ā comes also with a gigabyte ethernet - this model i use it as ptpĀ 

FORCE 110 - is only 10/100 - (this model i use it as subscribers only)

hope it helpsĀ 

regards

1 Like

Thus far i've been using the force 110 for subscriber units. I'm mainly trying to see which one can be used as an AP with GPS for up to 10 subscribers.

Does the HP Force 110 have the option to use GPS in AP mode for up to 10 subscribers?

If so, is it upgradable through software to be able to handle more than 10?

Thanks,

John

Hello,

>Does the HP Force 110 have the option to use GPS in AP mode for up to 10 subscribers?

Yes.

>If so, is it upgradable through software to be able to handle more than 10?

Not currently. If Cambium decides to do this, it would be via a license to be purchased for "unlocking" the device, to allow more than 10 subscribers.

Regards

1 Like

Hi,Ā 

We have plans to provideĀ ability to upgrade to 120 SM support through a licence. This is targetted to be available in Q4. We will let you know as soon as its available. Ā 

Thanks,

Sriram

1 Like