Force 200 vs Force 110 PTP

Hello guys,

I can't understand the difference between Force 200 and Force 110 PTP.

The seconds has the Connectorized Synchronized version of ePMP 1000, and the first has not. But what is the difference if I use both on Flexible mode and not GPS synchronized mode (like the most part of backbone)?

On datasheets I can see:

Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps of real user data.
Con gurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical tra c while providing high performance and round-trip latency aslowas2–3ms.
The ePMP Force 110 PTP:
· Delivers up to 220 Mbps of real user throughput
· Achieves 2 ms of round-trip latency

Unless you need the GPS sync component they "should" perform identically. 

Things I've noticed - The force 110 dish seems to have a tighter beamwidth by a small bit and seems to have slightly better isolation on the sides because of this.  Going the force 110 route also leaves the door open to future radio upgrades without removing the dish.

1 Like

Lastly, the Force 110 being connectorized gives you more TX power options as you can specify dish gain and any cable/connector loss. On force 200 you're dish gain is locked, and thus TX power options are limited.

1 Like