Force 300 25 antenna not showing online in maestro but customer confirms online and has internet

Hi all, subject line says it all.. im not sure whats happening, any help would be awesome!

Can you login to the radio's mgmt page and check to see what state the cnMaestro agent is in?

1 Like

@DigitalMan2020 wrote:

Hi all, subject line says it all.. im not sure whats happening, any help would be awesome!

Also, it would help to understand the issue if you can enable System Logging and attach System log from the radio.

Thank you.

@Eric Ozrelic wrote:

Can you login to the radio's mgmt page and check to see what state the cnMaestro agent is in?

Hi Eric, no I cannot get into the management page of the force 300 25 remotely.  I can access the router, R201P remotely and it shows on maestro and I can ping my core router, the epmp3000 and google... but not the force 300 25 from the router.  I think a truck roll is inevitable.  Thank you for your reply!

Does the sector show an IP on the correct subnet? Link may be up but the radio may not have a routable address...

I will tell you that the force 300 is crap, you will not find anyone to tell you that the equipment works well and without any error.

We have plenty of F300-25s in the field in both Nat and Bridged modes. They are just fine and definitely not crap unless you unfortunately have a revision 1.

Do you use vlans? Is the f300s management vlan set to the management network? Did you add vlans to the customer vlan table?
If no vlans, what netmask did you use? A bad netmask will prevent these things from communicating properly even though it accepted the netmask.