FXS2 user-defined override

I'm having a hard time doing 2 things when it comes to FXS2 in the AP Group template. 1 is enabling FXS2 and 2 I'm having trouble actually generating the correct information from the example made in previous user-defined posts that were made. Putting the variable on the same line as FXS1 is merely putting the information in the same field in the router configuration. I can't seem to find a line that matches a FXS2 line in the config.

cnPilot R201

DBID_SIP_PASSWORD=${SIP_Password=PASSWORD}   ${FXS2_PASSWORD}
DBID_SIP_DIS_NAME=${SIP_Display_Name=SIP_Display_Name}  ${FXS2_SIP_DISPLAY_NAME}
DBID_SIP_PHONE_NUM=${SIP_Phone_Number}         ${FXS2_SIP_PHONE_NUMBER}
DBID_SIP_ACCOUNT=${SIP_Account}         ${FXS2_SIP_Account}

Above does not work. (used from example post)

Are you using a tab character to separate FXS1 and FXS2 entries?  It looks like the forum converted tab to spaces in that post so a direct copy/paste might be the problem.

Post for others reading this: https://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/Unique-per-device-values-in-AP-Groups-using-User-defined/td-p/63560

yes I did and unfortunately it just puts the answer to the variable on the same line as the SIP line 1 variable.

That sounds correct.  FXS1 and FXS2 values should be on the same line, separated by a tab character.

Are you able to successfully push FXS2 values to a device with explicit values set in the AP Group instead of replacement variables?  Use an AP Group that is mapped to a single device.  I'm trying to get an idea of where the failure is occuring.

It might be best to export the configuration file from a device and copy/paste the relevant lines to Advanced Configuration in an AP Group.

Does it work with the attached example file?