General OAuth2 or OpenID support

Does the 410 support using OAuth2 Implicit flow to allow users to authenticate? This would be aside from the social logins currently provided.

@jmcdermid wrote:

Does the 410 support using OAuth2 Implicit flow to allow users to authenticate? This would be aside from the social logins currently provided.

No we do not currently support OAuth2 (outside of the Social login)

Are there any plans to add it as a feature?

@jmcdermid wrote:

Are there any plans to add it as a feature?

No, this is currently not planned for the immediate future.

However we would like to better understand your use-case so we can consider this going forward:  in the previous thread you had mentioned you have a CRM system that supports this interface; are you looking for the Wi-Fi access to be single-sign-on for your users (or rather a common authentication backend?),  into that system?

I'm sorry for missing your reply on the other thread. It looks like I got de-subscribed to the thread when I marked it as solved.

Common authentication backend is probably the best description. We had hoped to just use RADIUS but the only methods that the vendor is providing are OAuth2 and OpenID v2. I could probably cobble something together by having FreeRADIUS pretend to be a browser and interact with the CRM's portal but I am hoping for something more standardized.