Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

We got over 1000!

3 Likes

Great! send your shirt size and shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Ray

Everythig arrived ok!

Thank You!

4 Likes

@NW_WISP wrote:

We'll get 3 shirts, I guess :)

P.S

Unfortunately, cnMaestro does not onboard any other devices!

2016-11-04_09-04-01.png

NW_WISP,

cnMaestro On-Premises release 1.3.0 now supports up to 10,000 managed devices.  You should not be receiving the pop-up message any longer.  Let us know if this is still an issue for you.  Thanks.

2 Likes

just installed cnMaestro on prem and onboarded all our 450 APs and SMs.   Very pleased with the product! 

hopefully some solution for FSK and 430 is in the works too...hint hint.

3 Likes

Sean Heskett wrote:

just installed cnMaestro on prem and onboarded all our 450 APs and SMs.   Very pleased with the product! 

hopefully some solution for FSK and 430 is in the works too...hint hint.

Thanks Sean, we are glad you like it and hear your hints. Your shirts are on the way.

Ray

Also over 2.000 devices!!  ;)

2 Likes

@netcan wrote:

Also over 2.000 devices!!  ;)

And you hit that number of SMs with just 2 APs. Unbelievable! :)

3 Likes

We got 1000 now and counting.

3 Likes

We got 1000 now and counting

2 Likes

That is great news. Please send your shirt size and shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com

Thanks

And still growing!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Kevin - Congratulations!

Send your shirt size and shipping address to ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com

Ray

Yes Yes I know there are two APs offline--they're not actually offline. We also haven't worked this system into our daily schedule yet, cleaning up the errors....

Thanks Cambium!

PS I am sending an email to ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com with shipping details.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hello,

We finally got 1000 devices in cnMaestro on premise.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Your shirts are on the way.

Awesome pics everyone.

Forgive me for being a noob, but how do i get over 100? Mine  told me i reached my limit. I got a hundred more custumers at least to add.

Hi geraldthunder -- please try again, we had a limit issue that should be fixed.

1 Like