Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

Hi - I would like to have photos of our folks with more than 1,000 devices showing off their shirts (and cnMaestro screens).

Thanks

Ray

1 Like

Hey Ray, 

Here's our dashboard today. 

Andres M. 

2 Likes

Hi @amramos,

Thank you for photo! Can you please email me your shirt size, address and phone number? Please send to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

tad

3 Likes

Hi @bayan deanparvar

Thank you for your post! Please send your shirt size, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com. 

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

Company Title: Ulunet Internet and Communication Services Limited Company

address: karaman mah.izmiryolu street nilpark avm & office floor: 4 16130 water lily / bursa TURKEY

phone: +905076226700

3 Likes

Hi @ulunet

Thank you for your post! What size t-shirt would you like? Can you please send it to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com? 

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

3 Likes

Superior iNET, south-central Nebraska. Enjoying the product!

3 Likes

Hi @Todd Wilson

Thank you for your photo! Can you please send your shirt size, shipping address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com?

Thank you!

Susan 

2 Likes

Segue print com mais de 3.000 dispositivos...

3 Likes

Hi @navinet

Thank you for your post! Please send your t-shirt size, shipping address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com. 

Thank you!

Susan 

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi @Michael Carrillo

Please send your shipping address, phone number and t-shirt size to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thank you!

Susie

1 Like

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is a lot of cnPilot home routers. Where is your network located?

Our team will get in touch with you about the shirt tomorrow.

Thanks

1 Like

Good day Ray, we are based in Southern Africa.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @MiloBones,

That is alot of cnPilot, congratulations! :) Can you please send me your shirt size, address and phone number? Please send to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thank you!

Susan 

1 Like

Still loading a number of devices but I want a hat & a shirt :) 

4 Likes

This is great. Where is your network located?

1 Like