GPS SYNC AND PORT SPEED PROBLEM.

Good Morning Support,

I have a network that comprises a Force 200 (ePTP mode), two Cambium sectors equipped with ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radios with GPS Sync (TDD mode) all connected to a MikroTik router with Gigabit Ethernet ports. Hence, all three devices connected to this router should advertize GB speed. 

THESE ARE THE PROBLEMS

(1) One ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio is not able to track GPS signal. When GPS sync is turned on the network shuts down. The AP wireless Transmitter Output Power becomes null. The GPS icon will be red, not receiving GPS sync and no client is able to connect to it. But when I turn off the GPS sync, the Transmitter Output Power is back to normal (27 dBm) and clients are able to connect.

(2) While the port speed on the Force 200 ethernet port with the MikroTik router is 1Gbps, both ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radios are stuck on port speed of 100Mbps full instead of 1Gbps port speed. The ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radios were connected to my laptop and the same 100Mbps speed is seen. Network Port Setting is on Auto-Negotiate on both of these radios.

The neccesary troubleshooting has been done but the problem still persist, please i need help. 

Thanks

Tom.

Hi Tom,

Did you have a chance to open up support tickets? If so please send me numbers at dmitry.moiseev@cambiumnetworks.com. It will help to understand the problem and to avoid repating questions from our side.

Dmitry