Newbie on Guest Portal Access: I’ve enabled the ‘Paid Pro’ tab and added some plans but it’s not showing up on the splash page. Solution please…
Preapre some graphic with information and set as a backgroud inside Guest Access Portal
- I would like to know that have you configured any of the payment gateways?
- If you don’t configure any payment gateways and adding only plans would not display the added plan details in splash page.
Could you please configure any one of the payment gateways and check if the configured plan is showing in splash page? or else kindly invite me into your cloud account as super admin.
I’m trying to configure PayPal but am unsure which buttons or which dropdown to add, and not knowing if splash-page have dropdown options and how everything would linkup is adding to more uncertainty? If I could have a working example to follow…
I’ve invited you as super admin
Excellent solution thank you
- If you are trying to use paypal, use buynow option only.
- You can create plans using sandbox, while creating paypal buttons in sandbox we will have option to choose the drop down. Create the paypal button and copy paste in cnMaestro and save. Refer Image -1
- Then, those created plans will populate under plans. Refer Image-2.
- Edit the plans and configure the plan cost as what you have configured while creating the paypal buttons and save. Refer Image-3.
- Now splash page will populate the plans which you have created. Refer Image-4.
Thank you for assistance above it was excellent
Another issue in same area with the Voucher Card Preview. Which is different from the exported voucher in PDF.
While the difference in the Fonts is okay, it would be helpful if the picture on the left of the voucher would ‘centre’ or same as ‘card preview’ and not shifted ‘top’
Appreciate any solution on this
Thanks for the feedback.
I believe Exported voucher image looks as same as card preview on the latest firmware. Kindly refer the attachment.
Your ones look correct, please see my attachments below. I’m not sure what is happening.