Hardware scheduling problem?

P7,P8 support hardware scheduling? when i update 5700SM, i find P7,P8 series cannot support hardware scheduling? right?

That’s mean 5750AP can only communicate with 5700SM(P9 series , not all series) ?really?

P7 & P8 SM’s can run hardware scheduling however they cannot be upgraded to Advantage. You can have a 5750 Advantage AP (P9) talking to 5700 SM’s (all platforms - P7-P9) both Advantage and non-Advantage SM’s.

but i cannot find hardware scheduling in P7 & P8 series configration page? how can i do?

I find in release7.2, if P7&P8 want to support hardware scheduling, its FPGA must be 071305, but when i update P7 & P8 series to release 7.2 with CNUT1.1 , its FPGA is also 051104, how can i change it to 071105?
can somebody help me? thanks.

You need to use the tools within CNUT to change P7-P8 to hardware scheduling. There is no option on the config page in the SM.

n7slc wrote:
You need to use the tools within CNUT to change P7-P8 to hardware scheduling. There is no option on the config page in the SM.

CAN YOU TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO DO ??? CHANGE SW TO HW

you goto cnut and goto tools–> advantage platform scheduler–>select the ip you want to update and the scheduling type to hardware